ELECTROCHEMICAL ENGINEERING AND ENERGY SYSTEMS- CHE 494-08 SPRING 2016
- Report Elements
The project is composed of 25 pages (double spaced, 12 font size (Times New Roman) EXCLUDING references. It is due on May 8th /2016.
- Title Page: Title of the project in capital letters, team names, Term ( e.g Spring 2016) and course name.
- Executive summary. A brief summary of the project objectives and results. One page length or 300 words.
- Table of Contents.
- List of Figures and Tables.
- Introduction: What prompted you to choose the topic, background, scope of the work, problem description, and objectives (what you wish to achieve in this project)
- Literature review with creditable literature sources (includes the work done in this area).
- Analyses and findings.
- Discussion or critique.
- Conclusions and recommendations.
- References (any format but consistent)
- Report Evaluation Criteria
The project has a weight of 20% of the final grade. This grade is distributed among the following parts:
- Report writing (67 % weightage)
- Presentation: Communication of ideas (30 % weightage).
- Peer evaluation: (3% weightage)
The presentation includes coherence/clarity of argument, using supporting evidence from literature, flow of ideas, eye contact, and answering questions.