Proposal Peer review
Peer Critique – Final Report Draft
Read each review question before beginning your critique. After completing the critique, assign points for each category in the table provided.
Reviewer’s Name: _________________________________________
Title of Reviewed Proposal: __________________________________
- Briefly, summarize the main points of the design proposal (in your own words).
- Does the overall document demonstrate proper coherency/flow? Is the information easy to follow/understand? Mention specific document sections where coherency/flow is lacking.
- Look at the entire paper for organizational headings and evaluate the figures and tables.
- Do headings provide details about each section? Explain.
- Are the figures and tables easy to understand? Explain.
- Do the figures and tables help clarify and make the paper more concise? Explain.
- Reread the entire paper. Focus on the details, such as grammar, spelling, active verbs, sentence structure, vague words (or phrases), consistency, clarity, citations (in-text with footnotes or reference list), etc.
- Mark the actual paper.
- Make constructive suggestions for ways to improve the paper.
- Provide any additional concerns here:
- What are the most notable strengths of this document? What did the authors do well?
- List the two most important things the authors should do to improve this paper during revision. Be specific.