Writing Thesis Statement
Writing in college is interesting that in most cases takes a persuasion form, thereby convincing the audience or readers. Thesis statement must be interesting, with logical flow of ideas on the subject of study. In college assignment, students are required to present such a persuasion statement-Thesis Statement. The statement convinces the reader, following a pattern predictable in writing.
Thesis Statement follows a brief introduction on the topic of study as a summary of the whole argument of the paper.
Facts about Thesis Statement
- Reader understands interpretation of subject significance
- Paper roadmap i.e. it tells what is expected of the whole paper.
- It is an interpretation of the subject or question by providing direct answers.
- Makes a clear claim that can easily be disputed by others.
Questions that requires Thesis Statement
- Demonstrate cause and effect
- Compare and Contrast or
- Take a stand on an issue