included the case study for review and the grading rubric.
The paper is similar to the midterm. APA format, 6 pages.
To simplify the content, I need a paper on these diseases:
1. Toddler’s fracture
2. Legg-Calve-Perthes disease
5. Sprained ankle
Certain forms of cancer can cause limping. These include leukaemia, osteosarcoma, and Ewing’s sarcoma. Children with these types of cancer are usually less than 5 years old.
The five diseases need to address the following information below. Please keep in mind this is a case study on a four year old boy.
1. Define the pathological condition, disease or syndrome. Why would these diseases specifically cause a young child to limp?
2. Signs and Symptoms to the pathophysiology
3. Emphasize and discuss the pathophysiology of this diagnosis.
a. What causes it?
b. How does it develop?
c. What role does genetics have in the development of the disorder, if at all?
d. Discuss all the body organ (s) or system affected by the disease.
e. How are normal anatomy and physiology altered?
f. How is normal body function compromised?
g. What are the potential complication or sequelae of the disease process?
5. Who is at risk for developing this pathological condition?
6. How can it be prevented?
I have attached the two instructions and case study and rubric, We also did the mid term for the client but she got a very bad grade, I have attached the mid term feedback too and also copying Professor’s comments here.