Project on Hospital Management Syatem
Hospital Management system is a process of implementing all the activities of the hospital in a computerized automated way to fasten the performance.
This project is to maintain the patient details, lab reports and to calculate the bill of the patient. You can also manually edit any patient details and issue bill receipt to patient within few seconds.
- Main Features
The main features of the Hospital management system are as follows:
- Patient Registration and admission
- Appointment Management
- In-Patient Management
- In-Patient Management
- Revenue Management
- Reports and Dashboards
- Inventory Management
- Customer Relationship Management
The two main aims of the hospital management system are given below:
- To promote scientific management of hospital and advancement of health care system so as to make it rational, responsive and cost efficient, both to consumer and providers.
- To promote the development of high quality of hospital care in the community and the country so as to provide a satisfactory environment to the patient and also to the doctors for clinical research.
The main objectives are as follows:
- To have high accuracy
- To increase reliability
- To easy operation
- To reduce redundancy
- To have immediate storage of information
- To have immediate retrieval of information
- Development method
I have decided to choose the waterfall method because this involves complete set of steps that a team follows. The waterfall method or strategy of the project development is referred to as for this project because there I unambiguous requirement and also that the process is carried out step by step as:
- Strategy and planning
- Feasibility study
- System analyses
Nowadays, it is essential that Hospital Management System be done with the utmost efficiency and accuracy. This is the point at which records management in hospital is integrated with computer science in order to develop a computer based records management system. The conclusion is that efficient and comprehensive record keeping is as good as guaranteed when the art of record keeping is simulated and integrated into a computerized records management system. It generates test reports and also provides the facility for searching the details of the patient. It also provides the billing facility on the patient’s status. The system also provides the facility backup as per the requirement.