Due date: 26th August 2016
CIS2005-S2-16-Assignment 2 – SAP Practical Written Report
Assignment 2 – SAP Practical Written Report
Marks : 100
The key concepts and frameworks covered in modules 1–4 are particularly relevant for this assignment. Assignment 2 relates to the specific course learning objectives 1, 2 and 3:
1. analyse information security vulnerabilities and threats and determine appropriate controls that can be applied to mitigate the potential risks
2. demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively both written and orally about the management of information security in organisations And assesses the following graduate skills: The Academic & Professional Literacy and Written & Oral Communication at level 2. Assignment 2 consists of three specific tasks regarding SAP R/3 System Security.
Your Assignment 2 report must be structured as follows:
● Cover page for your assignment 2
● Table of contents
● Body of report – main section for each task with appropriate use of subsections for each task sub report
● Task 1 Login to SAP System Student Account and Complete and Save System/User Profile/Own Data Fields
● Task 2 – Eight reports as specified (include an Excel spreadsheet or Access database) with your submission of Assignment 2 report
● Task 3 – SAP System Security Settings
● List of References
Task 1 Specifications – Login to SAP R/3 System using your student SAP userid and password and Complete System/User Profile/Own Data fields that are currently blank as per Screenshot below
Task 1 Requirements – Complete and save following fields in your SAP R/3 Student Account User Profile Title, Last name, First name, Function, Department, Room Number, Floor and Building and provide a screen capture of completed fields in System/User Profile/Own Data Screen in your SAP R/3 Student Account for Task 1 in your Assignment 2 Report 2
Task 2 Specifications – Analyze SAP Security Audit Log Data.
Userdata.xls is a spreadsheet log file containing summarized records of user activity on a client’s SAP R/3 system. Each record contains the following fields:
USERID USERID identifies an unique user
YYYYMM YYYYMM describes when the user action took place.
YYYYMM is useful for summarising user activity by month.
TCODE TCODE refers to the transaction (option on the menu) performed by the user.
TEXT TEXT describes the outcome of the transaction action, including its success or failure. Some tcodes are blank.
TCODESTAT TCODESTAT is an invented transaction code for each action indicating whether the action was successful (-0) or failed (-1).
TCD TCD is the same as TCODESTAT, except there is no -0 or -1.
TSTATUS TSTATUS indicates whether the action was successful or not (0/1).
TCOUNT TCOUNT is the number of times the user has performed this action, with this outcome, in the month
YYYYMM. TTEXT TTEXT is the narrative description of the TCODE.
Buy paper on this assignment here (Email us: email@example.com)