FILM ANALYSIS 3
The title “Cool Running” (1993) Director Jon Turteltaub.
Directions: use the Model as an example to write all FORMAL FILM ANALYSIS.
View The FILM (More than Once) Write in paragraph form
- Paragraph (1) : What is your overall impression of the film, include the movie’s title, director, and key actors.
- Paragraph (2) : Summarize the plot of the film by describing any two main characters in the plot.
- Paragraph (3): How did the actors portray key character roles? Did they fulfill your expectation? (if the film was based upon a novel or play). What are the characters innermost dreams, feelings, and thoughts
- Paragraph (4): Explain techniques used in key scene? How did the film techniques enhance the setting and theme of the film?
- Paragraph (5): Address how well the film represents the novel or play. Give evidence
for your opinion.
- Paragraph (6): Closing paragraph should invite reader to view the film or not.