Help Needed-Assignment week 4
Chapter 7 of our textbook describes how technology continues to be a strong presence in our classrooms, especially with e-learning. Schools are finding that technology has provided teachers with the ability to individualize instruction; therefore, it can be a great learning tool to enhance instruction and motivate students. As future educators, you will be expected to integrate the use of technology into your classroom lessons. Many schools are turning to blended learning classrooms in which students can learn in both face-to-face and online formats.
View the following videos below for an overview of blended learning:
In a three full page paper (not including title and reference pages), address these conditions:
- Outline the different types of blended learning.
- Explain which theories inform blended learning.
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of blended learning.
- Use at least three scholarly sources, in addition to the textbook, to support your response. You may cite web articles, peer-reviewed scholarly articles, your own experience, and/or interviews with classroom teachers.
- Explain how blended learning is changing your role as an educator.
- Select two of the following Webtools: Edmodo, Twitter, Facebook, Storybird, Voicethread, Google Docs, Diigo, or TodaysMeet. Conduct an internet search to find out more about these Webtools and discuss how you might use your selected Webtools in the classroom to create your blended learning environment.
Be sure to provide an introduction and conclusion to your paper and properly cite and reference your sources using APA format.
Book: LeFrançois, G. (2011). Psychology for teaching (11th ed.). San Diego, CA: Bridgepoint Education, Inc.
Feel free to ask me any questions in regards to this assignment.
Let me know if the links provided are not working.
I need this done my Tuesday 9/20/16 9:30 pm pacific time.