- What are the differences between file viruses, boot viruses, macro viruses, and network viruses?
- Describe the true threat posed by viruses and virus hoaxes and their effects on computers and productivity.
- Explain the intent and fundamental concepts of search and seizure law as it applies to digital crime.
2. Identify and explain situations where search and seizure is possible without a warrant. Please describe the limitations.
- Identify and explain the factors that have limited local law enforcement efforts against digital crime.
2. Explain and describe the best practices for collection, preservation, transportation, and storage of electronic evidence.
3. What is the importance of chain of custody as it relates to computer crime?
- What is the importance of a forensic analysis?
- Define the following terms and describe how they relate to information security: integrity, authenticity, confidentiality, and availability.
- Identify and explain the eight general forecasts that experts believe are likely to occur in the area of computer crime.