ORDER NOW your custom essay to have it completed successfully on time.Need Help-Case Study:
Tele-health can reduce socioeconomic demands by reducing travelling for face-to-face visits. Technology can be successfully applied in community-based patient care to enhance the capacity of nurses to deliver medications management for clients, resulting in increased efficiency of service delivery as well as staff and patient satisfaction. Tele-health in patients’ homes supplements delivery of care, can reduce unplanned medical visits and improve self-management of an illness. Remote healthcare can supplement the delivery of care, providing support to clients and healthcare staff. For this project we are using the Tunstall tele-health monitoring equipment as an example of the type of equipment that is used. See the series of 2 minute videos on the following site to see what their current technology looks like for tablet interaction with older people: http://www.tunstallhealthcare.com.au/what-we-do/telehealth
The aim of the project is to improve the tablet computer interaction for the end-user of tele-health hardware and software in the homes of older people living in the community. We will assume that the community-dwelling older people live in regional, rural and remote locations in the central west of NSW. The solution involves a cloud-based mobile application, although you might also identify other possible delivery methods for the interaction.
You need to create a Project Vision Document which contains:
Specific analysis techniques have not been taught yet, so this assignment does not require technical descriptions.
tele-health monitoring equipment assesses a core set of measurements (such as blood pressure, heart rate, and weight) and obtains custom measurements depending on each client’s health condition e.g., heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder, hypertension and diabetes. The clinical/triage team from a service provider will ascertain the custom measurements for each client. That service provider (make up your own fictitious name) will hire equipment from an organisation such as Tunstall. You are to assume that current users have complained repeatedly about wanting to be able to engage in better self-management. The remote monitoring is helpful, because their vital signs are daily transferred to the monitoring service (Tunstall or other) and in case of problems their service provider is notified. But the users also want better feedback about their conditions, to reduce reliance on medical staff intervening, and to gain confidence about understanding their own situation and managing their own care.
You are the business systems analyst assigned to the project, you will need to produce:
• Draw stakeholder role names on a stakeholder map with 4 quadrants, Internal-Operation, Internal-Executive, External-Operation, External-Executive
• Write 5 questions, either open and/or closed ended questions that you would send to stakeholders
• This should be written as a questionnaire that could be distributed
• The questions should aim to help you identify further details about the environment, the problem area and/or how the system would operate to help solve the problem
• Only write the questions, you should not write the answers
Use Case diagram and descriptions
• Draw a use case model for the information system
• Write brief Use Case description for each Use Case in the diagram
• Write one fully developed Use Case description for one of the important Use Cases identified
This is the final part of the Tele-Health project. You need to answer these questions within the context of that project.
Mobile and cloud based solutions should be investigated. Furthermore, data security also needs to be further investigated, which includes data ownership, data security in the cloud and who has access permission, and to what level of access, etc.
• This sets out the critical system qualities, system interfaces, user interface requirements, and system constraints.
• Use to ‘FURPS+’ acronym as reference, and ensure you at cover the non-functional aspects of the acronym, Usability, Reliability, Performance and Security.
Review of cloud based solutions
A review of strengths and weaknesses of cloud based solutions. Taking into consideration the environment in which the solution would be deployed.
Write brief description of the Pros and Cons to approaching the project using the ‘Predictive’ SDLC, then the Pros and Cons to approach the project as ‘Adaptive’ SDLC. Then recommend either Predictive or Adaptive to the SDLC for the project and briefly describe why.
Your answer should be approx. 7 pages, Times Roman size 12 (title page and references are not part of page count). You should use your own words and avoid lengthy quotations.
Need Help-Case Study:
ORDER NOW your custom essay to have it completed successfully on time.