Key Tips to help Customwritings-us.com Recruit the Best Freelancers for Custom Essay writing Business
A founder especially a student cannot grow a business single-handedly, although some try, it is close to impossible to do so. One of the most daunting tasks you are yet to face is that of finding a suitable employee to help you run your business. A Custom essay writer search is one of the gruesome activities that you will undertake as you try to position your enterprise as a flourishing venture. Both large corporations and small businesses face similar challenges when it comes to hiring. While the big companies have the capacity to institute an entire department and charge it with the task of finding the right candidates for the available positions, the financial limitations that characterize small enterprises cannot permit such.
You can conceptualize, materialize and even commercialize a custom paper writing business concept by yourself, but in time, however, the tasks of operating the essay writing freelance Essay writing freelance venture will become too much for you to manage single-handedly. At this point, as a smart essay writing business person, you must get down to the gruesome task of a custom essay writer search, hiring the best workers to help achieve the entrepreneurial dream.
In current economic circumstances, hiring the best essay writers is more critical than ever before. As a freelance business person, you can’t afford to lose even a single minute, money, and results from a wrong hiring choice (one of the most current Forbes articles by David K. Williams revealed that a bad hire could estimatedly cost you between $25 and $50,000). The cost of searching for the custom writing expert, interviewing, engaging and training him/her has risen considerably. The new recruits will also need desks, computers, phones and other related equipment, and then the largest costs of being an employer—salaries, taxes, and benefits.
Custom essay writing employers are of the perception that new essay writers are investments that must yield excellent financial returns over time. Over the course of my stint as an academic writer, I’ve hired several custom writers. While some were excellent employees who made major positive impacts in my enterprise, others just didn’t work out. In most cases, when an employee left or was terminated, I was the problem. Those who left on their own or were dismissed were exceptional people. I neither knew how nor had the proper skills of new people. I have analyzed my approach and I have realized that I only relied upon the traditional method of finding essays writing candidate whose skills, experiences and ability were suitable enough to match the available job’s description.
I have since learned the art of hiring and have come up with seven categories, which I have labeled as “7 C’s” that you should consider whenever you are in need of a new the need to find a new employee.
- Competence: This is the first and most critical attribute to look for. Does the candidate have the prerequisite training, skills, and experiences to successfully take on the tasks he is required to perform?
- Capability: Will the job applicant be able to successfully complete both the easy tasks and the ones that require more effort and creativity? For me, a capable employee is one who has the potential for growth and the ability and willingness to play more roles.
- Compatibility: Can the potential employee easily coexist with colleagues, and most importantly, can he or she get along with existing and potential clients and partners? It is also very critical to consider whether the candidate is willing and has the ability to be harmonious with you, his or her boss. If the person can’t, then you will face a big problem.
- Commitment: Is the potential employee committed to a long-term employment? Or is he or she just testing the waters, as she/he scouts for better opportunities? Past job narratives and time spent at each work station will provide you with a better insight on the matter.
- Character: Does candidate’s values align with yours? Is the person honest; does he/she keep promises? Are they selfless and a team oriented?
- Culture: Every institution has a particular way that members behave and interact with each other. Culture is based on absolute values, expectations, policies and procedures that influence the behavior of a leader and employees. Employees whose behaviours do not align with the business’ culture tend to be disruptive and challenging to work with.
- Compensation: As the employer, be sure the new employee is satisfied with the compensation package you are offering. If not, the worker may feel unappreciated and thereby underperform. Be careful about granting shares in the business; if not carefully handled, it will create challenges in the future.
During interviews, present the essay writing candidate with non-monetary reasons why working for you will probably be the best decision for them. You can emphasize that your business offers them space to grow as opposed to the bureaucratic office politics that characterize large corporations. In short, also be an attractive employer that some of the best talents would be happy to work with.
Also, ensure that you use the right Custom essay writing expert search method. Advertising your job offer on a popular job site will bring thousands of applications that you will not be able to go through. You can try more controlled methods such as your social media page to get the attention of job seekers within your reach. The other option is for you to use staffing agencies – they offload the task of doing the recruitment from you, and also do a thorough background check on the candidate before bringing him/her to you. You can also use the simple yet effective method of testing the applicant with the actual work.
Job seekers will provide you with answers according to the above categories. The can either be modest or exaggerate their answers. To obtain a better perspective of potential workers, I advise that you contact former colleagues of the individual. Most of the referees provided by candidates in most cases provide a biased report. Instead, seek information from former bosses, peers, and subordinates. This will provide you with a view, good and bad, which will in a better way leave you equipped to make the best decision with regards to your custom essay writer search. If you want to receive the best custom writing online services, go to the link http://customwritings-us.com/orders.php