Buy your research paper [http://customwritings-us.com/orders.php]
Team assignment 3: each member of the team must read the attached article (Product for Hire.pdf) by Joe Sinfield and Scott D. Anthony. This article is about the ” jobs-to-be-done” framework (championed by disruptive innovation expert Clayton Christensen for new product development).
Each member of the team will select one different section from the article and write a brief report (no more than 1 page each) covering the following:
1.Explain what you learned from reading the section (that adds new understanding to marketing);
2.Explain the role of the jobs-to-be-done framework and how it can be used for segmentation and targeting (in the “science of marketing”);
3.Include examples from real companies (that you can get anywhere, except the article itself — get from our textbook, the internet, practical experience, etc.) that illustrates the points in number 1..
Here are the sections from which team members can choose:
- Article Introduction
- Stage 1: Identifying Demand
- Stage 2: Optimizing Solutions
- Stage 3: Capturing Value (LAWANDA MARION)
- Stage 4: Defending Share
- Stage 5: Revitalizing Growth
- 6: Doing the Job of Finding the Job
Each team member only has to cover one (1) of the above topics. So, teams with 4 members have four topics; teams with 6 members have 6 topics, etc. The team leader must consolidate the reports and submit a single report to your instructor.
Hint: The jobs-to-be-done framework is also covered in my virtual lecture slides this week (found in each weekly topic under What’s Due This Week), but it is not in the textbook. You will probably see exam questions about the “jobs-to-be-done” framework and I will expect some attention paid to it in your marketing plans, so take the time to understand the concept
Buy your research paper [http://customwritings-us.com/orders.php]
Assignment help-AFAS200 Principles of Financial Literacy
AFAS200 Principles of Financial Literacy
Individual Assignment – Semester 3 -2016
Due to be submitted no later than 5PM Wednesday 18 January 2017
NO late assignments will be accepted, therefore students who fail to submit their
assignment by the above due date will be awarded a zero mark (NO EXCEPTIONS)
The assignment needs to be submitted online by the above date in a soft copy format via
Turnitin link placed on the Ilearn course website.
NO ASSIGNMENT WILL BE ACCEPTED VIA EMAIL OR ANY OTHER FORM/S
The work must be your own. Turnitin similarity reporting/rules are strictly applied
Penalties may be applied for similarities exceeding 20% and or where there is evidence
of plagiarism. Cases were systemic plagiarism is identified will be referred t the
university for further disciplinary actions
This assignment will comprise a total of 20% of the marks allocated for this Course.
• The assignment must be typed (font 11, Arial or Times New Roman)
• Attempt ALL questions
• Where appropriate, the use of tables, graphs, flowcharts, etc. is encouraged to
help illustrate your point clearly
• Show workings and calculations where applicable
• Marks will be awarded for the presentation of your work
• Assumptions can be made, however, they need to be reasonable and logical and
cannot conflict with the facts in the question/s and must be clearly stated
• Always explain and justify your answer/s /recommendation/s
• Clearly state your source reference/s
• Total maximum word limit is 3,000 words
• Plagiarism by any student/s will render the student/s involved a zero mark and
possible further actions by the University
2 | P a g e
Case study – Couples information
Couple 1 Couple 2 Couple 3
Profile Wealth Accumulators Pre- Retirees Retiree
Names Tom & Gina Sean & Tina George & Rita
Ages Tom:29, Gina: 28 Sean:54, Tina: 52 George 68, Rita: 65
Marital Status Recently married Married (2 children ages
16 & 15)
Married (2 children and 2
Dependents 0 1 0
Occupation Tom: Lawyer
Sean: General manager
$185,000 $300,000 $110,000 (Pension and
$135,000 $185,000 (including
by the couple)
$172,000 (3 accounts
for Tom and 2 for
Cash at call: $12,500
Term deposit: $30,000
(matures 6 Jan 2017)*.
Cash at call: $42,000
Term deposit: $77,000
(matures 5 Jan 2016)
Share & managed funds
Home $2.8 Million
Cash at call: $42,000
Term deposit: $175,000
(matures 8 January 2017)
Shares & managed funds
Liabilities Credit cards $36,000
Home Loan $ 650,000 Nil
Risk profile High Growth Growth Balanced
Paying off debt,
saving a deposit to buy
a house and
going on a skiing
holiday to USA
Paying off a home loan,
paying for private school
saving for retirement
going on a holiday to
Europe in the next 12
starting a sinking fund for
3 | P a g e
Assignment Questions (Total 100 marks)
IN YOUR OWN WORDS You need to prepare a report to answer the questions
below related to the 3 couples above. Your report needs to explain and discuss
issues asked in the questions below and related to the 3 couples, specific
1. Describe how budgeting and financial planning are important to help each of the
3 couples meet their goals and objectives. (20 Marks)
2. Discuss the key differences and the advantages and disadvantages of the
following investments. Comment specifically on the suitability of each of these
investments to each of the clients above. Explain and justify your answer.
a. Direct investment vs. investment via Mutual trust/Managed funds
b. Government vs. Corporate bonds
c. Use of Gearing (borrowing to invest) compare with not using Gearing
d. Defensive assets investment vs. Growth assets investment
3. Explain the concept of risk management and why it’s important to consider
insurance as part of risk management highlighting. List 1personal and 1 general
insurance recommendations to each of the 3 couples and explain why they would
be considered by each of the 3 couples (you need to list and explain 2
recommendations for each of the couples, 6 in total)
4. Explain why it’s important to consider superannuation as part of saving for
retirement and retirement palming. List and explain 2 possible
superannuation/pension recommendations or strategy and explain why they
would be considered by each of the 3 couples (you need to list and explain 2
recommendations for each of the couples, 6 in total)
5. Explain why it’s important to consider having a valid will and an appropriate
power of attorney as part of the couples’ estate planning highlighting the benefits
and risks as applicable. In your answer relate specifically to each of the 3 couples
Report Presentation (10 Marks)
Your report needs to be professionally presented and reader friendly
END OF ASSIGNMENT
Assignment help-AFAS200 Principles of Financial Literacy
Personal Statement and Admission Essays
In the application system:
Please describe your aptitude and motivation for graduate study in your area of specialization, including your preparation for this field of study, your academic plans or research interests in your chosen area of study, and your future career goals. Please be specific about why UC Berkeley would be a good intellectual fit for you.
On the graduate division website:
The statement of purpose should convince readers– the faculty on the selection committee– that you have solid achievements behind you that show promise for your success in graduate study. Think of the statement of purpose as a composition with four different parts.
Part 1: Introduce yourself, your interests and motivations
Tell them what you’re interested in, and perhaps, what sparked your desire for graduate study. This should be short and to the point; don’t spend a great deal of time on autobiography.
Part 2: Summarize your undergraduate and previous graduate career
- a) Research you conducted. Indicate with whom, the title of the project, what your responsibilities were, and the outcome. Write technically, or in the style of your discipline. Professors are the people who read these statements.
- b) Important paper or thesis project you completed, as well as anything scholarly beyond your curricular requirements.
- c) Work experience, especially if you had any kind of responsibility for testing, designing, researching or interning in an area similar to what you wish to study in graduate school.
Part 3: Discuss the relevance of your recent and current activities
If you graduated and worked prior to returning to grad school, indicate what you’ve been doing: company or non-profit, your work/design team, responsibilities, what you learned. You can also indicate here how this helped you focus your graduate studies.
Part 4: Elaborate on your academic interests
Here you indicate what you would like to study in graduate school in enough detail to convince the faculty that you understand the scope of research in their discipline, and are engaged with current research themes.
- a) Indicate the area of your interests. Ideally, pose a question, define a problem, or indicate a theme that you would like to address, and questions that arise from contemporary research. This should be an ample paragraph!
- b) Look on the web for information about departments you’re interested in, including professors and their research. Are there professors whose research interests parallel yours? If so, indicate this. Check the specific program; many may require you to name a professor or professors with whom you might work.
- c) End your statement in a positive manner, indicating your excitement and readiness for the challenges ahead of you.
- What the admissions committee will read between the lines: self-motivation, competence, potential as a graduate student.
- Emphasize everything from a positive perspective and write in an active, not a passive voice.
- Demonstrate everything by example; don’t say directly that you’re a persistent person, show it.
- If there is something important that happened to you that affected your grades, such as poverty, illness, or excessive work, state it. Write it affirmatively, showing your perseverance despite obstacles. You can elaborate more in your personal statement.
- Make sure everything is linked with continuity and focus.
- Unless the specific program says otherwise, be concise; an ideal essay should say everything it needs to with brevity. Approximately 500 to 1000 well-selected words (1-2 single space pages in 12 point font) is better than more words with less clarity and poor organization.
Need help-EE 777K: POWER SYSTEMS PROTECTION Graduate Student(s): Undergraduate Student(s): Name and myWSU ID of group members:
Last Name First Name MyWSU ID
Objective: As an engineer, you should be able to understand new technologies quickly and communicate the information to both technical and non-technical colleagues. As graduate students, you should have the skills to do RESEARCH on any topics. This research project should help you further develop these skills.
Expectation: Select a topic related to CURRENT technologies in the wide area of power system protection. You can choose a topic from the given list or find a suitable topic. The report may be written about a technology itself or about applications of a technology. Selection of the topic is an important part of this assignment. Once you have decided on the topic you want to do an extended search in gathering information. You could use WSU library to browse electric power related publications (e.g. IEEE spectrum, IEEE Power Engineering Review, IEEE Trans. on Power Delivery, IEEE Trans. on Power System, IEEE trans. on Smart Grid, Electrical World, Transmission and Distribution, Power, and other magazines covering electric power issues). You are encouraged to use web search engines (e.g. google, wiki, ask, yahoo, etc.) and websites (www.epri.com, http://www.doe.gov, http://www.ieee.org, etc.). Confirm that your selection is current and relevant. Get familiarized with the interlibrary loan facility at WSU library. This could be the ideal source for most current information if the full text is not available online. The process can take up to two weeks. You are presenting this to your client. They need specific information that will allow them to make a decision and then begin to develop applications of the technology. They will not need history or fundamental engineering formulas. The history or fundamental engineering relationships formulas, etc. are NOT important. Make sure your presentation conveys the vital information about the technology. Pictures can presents lots of words.
Group Members: Graduate students may work in groups up to two; Undergraduate students may work in groups up to three.
Deadlines: The schedule for the research report is as follows: Dec. 1st to Dec 8th, 2016 Presentation for research topic Dec. 13th, 2016: Final report due.
Late submissions will NOT be accepted.
Plagiarism: Paper should be written in your own words. Directly copying any information (text, figures, equations, etc.) from any source without attributing it to the source is considered as plagiarism. Any form of plagiarism will result in getting ‘0’ for the assignment.
Guidelines for paper: Using Microsoft Word. Page limits: Min 4 pages; Max 8 pages. Using IEEE guideline for preparations of papers is required. Using blackboard for submitting the assignment.
Guidelines for presentation: Use Microsoft PowerPoint. Each student/group will be given 10 minutes to present, 5 minutes of question time.
Declaration: To receive a grade for this assignment you must sign on the following. Note that any form of plagiarism will result in student getting zero for the assignment.
We did not collaborate with anyone on this assignment but my group member and the instructor:
Name: (1)___________________ (2)____________________ (3)_________________________
Signature: (1)___________________ (2)____________________ (3)_________________________
Need Help- Cross-hedging cannot hedge risk totally？
- When the hedger cannot find a specific contract for the underlying assets, they will use another related underlying assets contract. But I think the cross-hedging cannot hedge risk totally.
- I think sometime the hedger will still have risk when they use the cross-hedging. Even the two different assets are related, but the two assets still different. And there will have some unexpected reason make one assets price decrease, but another assets price not change.
- I think even the two different underlying assets are related, they still different. For example because the climate change make one specific fruit price change. But another fruit will not influenced by the climate. That means the cross-hedging will not working.
- For the research I will find two different underlying assets and those two underlying assets are related. And there should have specific price of the assets and option price. And I will find in two different situation, the first one is cross-hedging can hedge the risk the second one is cannot hedge. Comparing the two situations to prove the cross-hedging cannot hedge risk totally, and why cannot hedge risk totally.
Guideline for Developing (Implementing) a Research Idea for the Class Project
A research idea is a question that intrigues you and you would like to seek the answer to. While most research ideas are those that have not had conclusions on yet, for the purpose of this class project, the question you are looking into does not have to be extremely complicated and sophisticated. It can be any small topic you find interesting. It can be a statement that has been acknowledged by most people but you still would like to verify. When writing the research idea of your interest into part of the project report, you should specify the following terms and elaborate on them,
- Research question. Describe the question that intrigues you. Explain why you find it interesting.
- Your hypothesis. Describe what answer you are anticipating and explain why.
- Hypothesis development. You can use Google and Google Scholar (https://scholar.google.com/ ) to search for the conclusions and related statements made by the mass media and other scholars. Further your explanation to your hypothesis based on the evidence you collect.
- Design an applicable framework to verify your hypothesis and provide the details of the framework (data and statistic methodology).
If you opt to implement your research idea,
- Collect the data you are using
- Implement the framework you have designed in 4.
- Put your empirical results together and discuss it in the context of your hypothesis.
Here are some examples of the “small” research questions one may want to ask and look into,
- Would a call option and a put option with the same moneyness be equally expensive?
- Would the implied volatilities from a call and a put with the same underlying, strike, and maturity be the same?
- Can futures market always predict the underlying stock market?
Details of what you are expected to do:
The aim of this assignment is to evaluate students’ understanding of critical issues which have an impact on accountability of a firm particularly with reference to the effect of compliance or non-compliance of corporate governance principles. A secondary aim is to develop and assess students’ critical appreciation of how globalization impacts the accounting and auditing profession.
2. The learning outcomes being assessed
ILO 4 will be assessed – The ability to appraise critically the role of accounting and auditing in the arena of corporate governance.
3. Overview of assignment
Following the ‘Brexit’ referendum, the following blog appeared on the global website, Accounting Web:
“I hope we take back control of our accounting,” said Bournemouth University Professor Stella Fearnley. “Once we’re out of the EU, we won’t have to follow the directives if we don’t want to or comply to the letter with IFRS. So far the EU’s EFRAG committee has endorsed everything the IASB has done with almost no criticism.”
The UK has gone along with financial reporting and auditing decisions coming out of the EU – and the UK Financial Reporting Council (FRC) and BIS still hasn’t resolved the highly significant semantic differences with IFRS and UK company law such as the requirement for accounts to present a “true and fair” view and the definition of distributable profits.
“If we give ourselves the power to push back the IASB, it’s something other countries might follow.
“In the future if we want an Urgent Issues Task Force, we can have one and adapt IFRS to our own needs,” she said. “We can go with what the UK demands. It’ll give us more flexibility and we could call it ‘UK IFRS’ if we want.”
According to Fearnley, the big accounting firms were very enthusiastic about the global convergence project, partly because it would protect US standards-setters (and auditors) from the impact of the Enron scandal, and partly because those firms stood to make billions of dollars from IFRS adoption. “But the state boards and the Securities and Exchange Commission would never give up control of their accounting to a group like the IASB,” she said.
Based on the US model of stronger, more interventionist regulation, Fearnley would like to see the creation of an official UK Companies Commission to take over responsibility for reporting and auditing and investigation of misconduct from the FRC, which has recently been designated as a ‘single competent authority’ by the EU arising from its recent auditing directive.
“The FRC can only investigate UK-qualified accountants,” she said. “If a CFO is a South African accountant or MBA, they can’t go near them. And what about other managers or directors – who goes after them? We need an organisation that can call anyone to account and go in quickly and get on with investigating scandals in a more timely manner than the UK’s ridiculously fragmented system currently allows.”
With reference to the contents in the blog above, write a critical review of extant literature which covers the following requirements:
|Word Count Guidance
The word count for this assignment is 2,000 words (you may split the word count in any way between the two questions mentioned above) and must be electronically submitted via Turnitin.
What is included in the word count?
· Footnotes, except where these are used ONLY to give references to your sources. The use of footnotes to expand upon points you have made in the body of your report will count towards the word limit.
· Appendices – except where these merely reproduce material from your sources / calculations / tables / graphs / diagrams
· Any additional explanation of terms / glossaries etc. WILL count towards the word limit.
· Any tables pasted as picture (.jpeg for example) will be reviewed by the marker and word count added to the main body of the text.
What does not count towards the word limit?
· Appendices exceptions noted above.
· Brief quotes – about 5 lines is the maximum acceptable for each quote, and you should not have more than 6 quotes in your essay. You don’t need to include any at all if you don’t want to. If you do use quotes, it is important that you have a good reason for including it – the quote must be properly introduced, appropriately referenced and you must make some comments on each one.
· References and bibliography
How the word limit will be enforced:
Up to 50 words above the limit – no penalty
For each additional 50 words (or part thereof) beyond that, 1 mark will be deducted from whatever mark would have given in the absence of a penalty.
Thus for an essay with a limit of 1250 words, which is actually 1430 words, which has marked at 65% initially, a penalty of 3% would then be applied, bringing the mark down to 62%.
4. Assessment criteria and weightings
This assignment is an individual assignment and accounts for 40% of your total mark. Elements of this assignment are being assessed as Assurance of Learning in accordance with AACSB standards.
You will be assessed on the critical content you can bring forth in your answers. Critical discussion on a topic is often improved by the following –
The marking criteria have been clearly set out in a rubric appended to this assignment brief.
|Disclaimer: The information provided in this assignment brief (version number: 1) is correct at time of publication.
In the unlikely event that any changes are deemed necessary, they will be communicated clearly via e-mail and/or myBU and a new version of this assignment brief will be circulated.
Appendix to Assignment Brief 2: Rubric
|Aspects of the work
|Fail( <50)||Pass (50-59)||Merit (60-69)||Distinction (70-100)|
|Integration of Knowledge
|Lacks demonstration and comprehension of key concepts and background of the assignment
|To some extent understands and has applied some concepts to the assignment set. Also appreciates the background knowledge behind it
|Mostly appreciate the background knowledge of the assignment.
For the most part, understands and has applied concepts relevant to the requirements
|Thoroughly appreciates the background knowledge of the assignment and has integrated it with all the key concepts as well as own perspective|
|Content and Focus
|Fails to address the task set or little focus on the set requirement
Lacks evidence or limited evidence of knowledge to the topic and/or significantly misuses terminology
Selection of theory/principle is not appropriate as some aspects have been misconstrued
|Has addressed to some extent the main purpose of the assignment
Has given a factual and/or conceptual knowledge base and appropriate terminology
Most key theories/principles are included in the work in a good manner
|Has addressed the purpose of the assignment and with some attempt to demonstrate imagination
Reasonable knowledge of topic and an awareness of a variety of ideas/contexts/frameworks
Insightful and appropriate selection of theory/concept/principle in key areas
|Has addressed the main purpose of the assignment comprehensively and imaginatively
Comprehensive/detailed knowledge of topic with areas of specialisation is depth and awareness of provisional nature of knowledge
Demonstrates the integration and theory/concept/principle key for the assignment
|Depth of Discussion/Analysis
No evidence of literature being consulted or presented but in an uncritically manner, in a purely descriptive way and indicates limitations of understanding
Lacks evidence of critical analysis and rationale for work
Clear evidence and application of readings relevant to the subject; uses indicative texts identified
Demonstrate application of theory and concepts through critical analysis of the assignment set
|Can analyse and apply major theories to some extent and compare alternative ideas
Able to critically appraise the literature and theory gained from variety of sources, developing own ideas in the process
Clear application of theory through critical analysis and discussion
|Can analyse information and using a wide range of theories, principles and techniques
Has developed and justified using own ideas based on a wide range of sources which have been thoroughly analysed, applied and discussed
Consistently demonstrates application of critical analysis well integrated in the whole work
|Does not piece together information and lacks flow which appeared to be created from disparate issues. No headings to link concepts where necessary||Sometimes ties together information from some sources. Ideas flow to some extent though mostly disjointed||For the most parts, ties together information from all sources. Ideas flow mostly across with some few disjointedness||Ties together information from all sources and also flows from one issue to another to the extent that headings may not be needed|
|Clarity of Expression
|Meaning unclear, language not fluent, grammar and/or spellings contain frequent errors||Language quite fluent; grammar and spelling somehow accurate||Language mainly fluent; grammar and spelling mainly accurate||Fluent writing style appropriate to document; grammar and spelling accurate|
|Presentation and Communication
|Communication is unstructured and unfocused and/or in a format inappropriate to the assignment
Little attempt to organise work in a logical manner
|Can communicate effectively to some extent in an appropriate format and report procedures follow a clear and concise manner with all relevant information
Shows organisation and some level of logical presentation
|Can communicate effectively in a format appropriate to the discipline and report procedures in a clear and concise manner mostly with all relevant information in a variety of formats
Carefully and logically organised
|Can engage effectively in debate/discussion in a professional manner and produce detailed and coherent essays/reports
Shows a polished and imaginative approach in presentation
|Limited evidence or invalid conclusions of findings supported by literature||Some evidence of findings and conclusions grounded in literature||Good development shown in summary of arguments based in literature/theory for most findings and evidence||Analytical and clear conclusions well-grounded in theory and literature showing development of new concepts in addition to findings and evidence|
|Referencing is absent or missing||Some attempt at referencing, poor consistency||Referencing is mainly accurate, few omissions||Referencing is consistently accurate and presented well|
Unique Entry Essay
Custom-made Entry Essays
Our custom essay writers are well known for creating high- quality composed admission essays for everyone scholarly professions and academic levels. Our customers are usually pleased by our overall performance and hard job. Our tailor made admission essay on-line products and services and our premium admission essay composed papers has earned the hearts of all learners. Should you give to us secondary education entrance dissertation outstanding ideas, and our entry dissertation freelancers will create terrific essay or dissertation for college programs which you will like.
To guarantee minimal- plagiarized content and articles, we consist of the most up-to- date application to create your papers 100 Percent special. Our skilled and dexterous writers follow international standards and linguistic guidelines so that clients have no problems when they explain themselves to their teachers. Our admission essay freelance writers are aware that plagiarizing content for your essay is unpleasant and only use resources that are allowed.
When writing a unique entry essay they put a lot of energy. They are accredited from all of professions of academia and are permitted to write on any given subject matter. Our team employs writers and editors who are qualified to produce papers for admission that are of exceptional quality. The custom-made essays for academics entry are exceptionally well- composed and our clients, who have made use of them say they were successful and advise us to prospective clients.
Other than composing entry papers for the money, we give entry prerequisite essay or dissertation points, which will clearly enable you to create expert custom admission composition. If your customer demands for admission paper sample, free of charge admission papers for his or her convenience we offer them at customwritings-us. com. Via this, you will discover about our writing capacity and you will find them of good quality. Sometimes a free college entry paper may turn out better than an itemized custom admission paper that is fully taken care of cash by other online companies.
Our custom professionally written papers on admission essay or dissertation you have requested at Customwritings-us.com is going to be distinctively composed entry paper and will also be examined for any feasible plagiarism. Nevertheless, our staff of unique writers are certainly not familiar with making use of essays off their resources. Our writing expert services are customize- made to assist whenever you need entry paper support services and admission essay or dissertation.
Requests like “write my entry essay “or” do my entry essay,” can be easily handled by our essay writers who’ve a team of writers that also assist them. The essay undergoes high quality check to ensure that it surpasses minimum requirements.
We will offer inexpensive admission essay or dissertation authoring services that will be fast. Order an entry paper or buy a custom admission essay or dissertation from us. A customized admission essay written by our authors will help you to be successful. If you are not satisfied with our overall completion or you think that we have not completely revealed the admission paper topic which was provided to us and you simply need some essay editing, you are always welcome to let us know.
For college entry paper help, we will provide a custom entry essay that meets all your enquiries and if you need much more help with the finished papers, you can request us for changes. We believe that our customers deserve the best and that’s why we strive to determine that the papers meet their requirements to make the alternative in the academic level.
If you want to place an order here, click on the button ‘Order Now’ and set the order. Fill Up all the papers details and complete the payment.