Where are we Based?
We are an academic assistance agency based in the US and open to the Global market.
How long have we been in the Market?
Our agency is a high quality writing service provider, whose establishment dates back to 2012. Our team is committed to providing all-time customized papers with exceptional authenticity to our customers from across the USA, Canada, Australia, UK and all other parts of the World.
Our Support Team
Our teams who work in the Support department are highly-trained to answer to inquiries professionally and in a friendly way. The team is available 24/7.
Quote for Order
Simply fill your order details at Order Now and notify us through our email firstname.lastname@example.org. Make Payment through either Paypal or Skrill /Moneybookers (email@example.com). Within the first 15 minutes, you will receive a notification through email, confirming we received the order and the payment. The most suitable writer who has done your discipline will be assigned to complete the order. We offer premium services to all our clients upon request.
As well you can make free inquiries on ‘How much to pay for your Order’ through our email; firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Support will guide you accordingly.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Highly trained content writers and editors
- Highest Quality control
- 6 Six years writing experience
- Consistent communication
- Customer Support is 24/7
- Simple process of placing your Order
- Prices start at $8 per page
- Average prices
- Discount plan for Returning Customers
Our services are exceptional, free of plagiarism.
We guarantee all our clients confidential deals. We do not share your details either by disclosing private details to any institution, person or reusing any custom essay papers in the online platforms.
Order for ready custom sample papers, research papers, essays, term papers, dissertations, theses, Research projects book/movie reviews, reports, speeches, technical papers and other assignments.
Essay draft: We create sample paper useful as reference.
Editing: Polishing a written paper through necessary amendments.
Research: We assist our customers to find reliable sources to your subject.
Formatting: We format your paper using citation styles such as APA, MLA, Harvard, Chicago and/orTurabian.
Articles: We write articles of different subjects.
Blogs: Appealing blogs and social media pages are necessary for your online sites. We write such blogs.
Web Content: We create website content of any audience.
Email Campaigns: We offer assistance in email marketing campaigns.
Landing Pages: Our writers are able to write texts for the landing pages; able to attract visitors.
Creation of Newsletters and News: We create newsletters to our clients depending on requirements provided.
Press Releases: We also write enticing news articles, corporate brochures and Presentations.
Proofreading and Editing: We offer proofreading and editing services on Books and ebooks of all genres, Academic papers (Research papers and Dissertations) at cheaper prices.
Order# FP652; Human rights and global justice
Please answer (choose) ONE of the following questions
1. ‘International human rights law is both practically and conceptually incapable of addressing poverty.’
Evaluate the above statement.
2. ‘The idea that individuals should not be discriminated against due to characteristics or features inherent to them, is one of the central notions upon which the international human rights law edifice is built. The paradox is, that notwithstanding this, international human rights law entrenches discrimination against women in the name of religion or custom.’
Evaluate the above statement.
3. ‘Global human rights enforcement mechanisms, be they treaty based or Charter based are simply not fit for purpose’.
Evaluate the above statement.
– I am a master of law student in an English university. So, I would like UK writer not American writer please.
– I need to get distinction in this assignment of the module (Human rights and global justice), so if (Human rights Law) is not your specific area in law, lets change the writer from the beginning please as I had some problems and failed in the module in the last semester, and my order online was not useful last time and I wasted my time and money!
1. Before you start writing, tell me what did you choose please.
2. Have a look at the attached files please. You will find these files:
* Module Introductory Pack, I sent you this file so as to depend (mostly) on the Reading and Resource Lists that the teacher depends on.
* Questions and Instructions, so as to choose one of the topics
3. Use as much references as you can please.
4. My assignment should be written in the UK system, it called OSCOLA , I didn’t find it in the options of Paper citation style! do you have an idea about that please?
5. Please, be careful of grammatical and spelling mistakes as I am not perfect in English language and it maybe hard to me to get them correct.
6. If I like your paper, I may choose you to write my dissertation in June.
Complete the following using all available means (book, lecture notes, NFPA Codes, IFSTA FFI, FFII Manuals, other reference materials, etc.).
There are a series of questions which will require utilization of any of the detection / protection systems studied throughout the semester.
Answers should be in written, narrative form and should be more than a single sentence. Substantial, factual, support should be provided for all of the responses with specific reference to the documents cited.
Detection Systems should include all necessary components for installation/operation.
Fire Protection Systems should include all necessary components for installation/operation such as activation means (automatic, manual, detection means) etc.
If you think you have to include something, and have to ask, then you probably need to include it.
- Provide a description of the best fire detection equipment to be installed in the Electrical Switchgear Room.
- Provide a description of the best fire detection equipment to be installed in the Flammable Liquids Room.
- Provide a description of the best fire detection equipment to be installed in the Office.
- Provide a description of the best fire protection system (excluding sprinklers) to be installed in the Computer Room.
- Provide a description of the best fire protection system (excluding sprinklers) to be installed in the Flammable Liquids Room.
- Provide a description of the best fire protection system (excluding sprinklers) to be installed to protect the Paint Dip Tank.
Facility particulars are on the back of this page.
Consider the following in answering all questions:
Building: Two story building; 150 feet by 300 feet (long dimension runs North/South; North South and Center sections are each 100 feet long)
Masonry walls, insulated metal deck roof, first floor ceiling is concrete.
Product: Widgets- Cloth and plastic film on painted steel frame packed in cardboard cartons.
Occupancy: First Floor:
North End –
Main Electrical Room (80 x 150)
Switchgear cabinets and transformers
Storage of raw materials: cloth, plastic, steel in cartons to 6 ½ feet in height.
Packing and warehousing of Work in Process – product in racks to 10 feet in height.
10 rows of cutting tables 6’ wide, 60’ long, 6’ aisles between
tables; 14 feet from wall to the first table on each side;
14’ between two groups of 5 tables, Electric cutters in use at the
Tables, Electric sewing machines in area (50), Flammable glues in 24 ounce bottles at the cutting table work stations
Southeast Corner –
Paint (flammables) dip tank 4’ wide X 6’ long X 1 ½ ft. deep
Powder Paint Spay Booth 8’ wide x 16’ long x 8’ high
Southwest corner –
Metal punch press and welding operations
South Center Section –
100’ X 120’ Flammable Liquid Storage Room with access from the exterior; storage in 55 gallon drums and 235 gallon plastic totes.
Second Floor: North End –
100’ by 150’ office space with 80’ by 100’ computer room.
Remainder of the second floor is finished goods storage in cardboard cartons on pallets to 12 feet.
Exterior: East Side –
3 – 300,000 gallons of flammable liquids in tanks 250 feet from the building.